-What you know about the topic before your research
I know the google glasses are glasses that look normal but really contain lots of information. They are like two mini computer screens on your eyes. I know it is a very great advance in technology and I know some people compare them to the people in Wall-E.
-What you wonder or questions you have about the topic before researching (at least 2)
I wonder what the glasses have (camera?).
I wonder how to control the glasses.
-Links to where you found the most useful information (at least 2, NOT Wikipedia, although you can use it to help you)
Googles page: explains what it does and some cool features.
Page with different opinions: showed me peoples point of view as well as positive and negative things.
-Bullet list of things you learned about the topic (at least 5)
The glasses are controlled by voice
It can give you directions
You can wear them with other glasses
You could be part of an experimentation group
The price is around the same as a regular smartphone.
-A short summary of how this topic connects/relates to you or your life
This topic connects to my life because depending on this the glasses might not work here in Colombia. If the glasses do work I might buy one and use it. I might have a smartphone and glasses or I might just choose one. Depending on the results the glasses might reach the Colombian market which might affect me because it is where I live. I might be a consumer of this product and I might recommend it so it does affect me and my life.
-Questions you still have (at least 1)
How do they make the glasses so they dont damage your eyes or cause problems.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario