3 goals for the day
Do a website for my project
Decorate the website for my project
Put the info on my project
Link with description of why they are useful to your goals
http://www.blogger.com/home
This link is the website I'm going to use to make the actual website.
http://thetopthreeintlschools.blogspot.com/
That is the blog I actually chose and the blog I did.
https://www.google.com.co/search?q=YALE&aq=f&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=6Yl2UeWhEIay9gSnhoCACg&biw=1440&bih=799&sei=64l2UY2SL4jQ9ASmw4DADA#imgrc=nEV1s0Q6pcYJCM%3A%3BgdejCnYw1GKBjM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fstatic.guim.co.uk%252Fsys-images%252FGuardian%252FPix%252Fpictures%252F2011%252F6%252F22%252F1308766403647%252FYale-University-007.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.guardian.co.uk%252Feducation%252F2011%252Fjun%252F22%252Fyale-university-anitsemitism-controversy%3B460%3B276
That is one of the link for the images I chose.
Evidence of what you learned or learned to do and a description of your new knowledge or skills
What I learned and did this class if actually all in my other website. I practically organized the information by schools and I put pictures of each school. If you want to see more of the work I did today click HERE.
One thing that you want to learn next Google day
I want to keep organizing my website for next class because I was only able to do the Yale and Main Page tabs.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario