martes, 19 de marzo de 2013

Design Project Day 5

I think we succedeed at making the game fun because we did it very colorful and we where also to able to incorporate prizes which is exactly what we wanted to do.

The biggest problem we encountered definitely was finding out a way to put the prizes on the box in an easy way that could be easy yet well designed. What we did is cut 3 sides of a square into a box and fold them backwards where we put the prizes. It was an easy yet smart solution we had.

Our AHA HA idea was when we decided to incorporate prizes in the game and when we came up with the idea on how to do that. It was in my opinion what made the game so successful.

Me because I thought the ideas they had where not as good as they could be. I also thought the possibility of this ideas resulting where not likely. We mostly agreed in everything.

That the game would be so difficult and no kid would be able to get a prize. This was not the case they even told us it was a tad easy. We overcame those doubts by making the squares different sizes.

Tatiana was de D----'s Advocate because she questioned everything to try to make it better. She was always adding to good ideas. She also helped us realize why some ideas where not good which was really helpful at the end of the day.

I learned I can really work well in a group. I also learned it is necessary to question each others ideas to succeed in finding a good one. I learned teamwork is giving and receiving not just controlling everybody. What I learned about the process is it always is about making the "costumer" happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario