1.) Download photoshop in my computer
2.) Find out what photoshop is used for
-Photoshop is used for lots of different things like editing images by correcting colors, adding text to image, reducing size, enlarging the imagr and changing the format. You can also create web pages and logos with different designs. Also you can create 3-D content and animations.
3.) Figure out why people use photoshop
-People use photoshop to edit images when the picture is not how they want it. This is called photo-manipulation
What I learned this class is that photoshop is not as simple as it seems, I learned there are lots of different tools and you can easily get confused with them. I also learn you can create lots of very cool things in photoshop if you know how to actually do it. Photoshop can be a very usefull tool if I learn how to use it correctly and how to do what I want.
What I want to do next class is try to put an image in front of another so it looks like something completely different than the image actually is. Also i want to learn how to put different effects on the image.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario