jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

Google 20%

I would like to learn how to use photoshop in a more advanced way. Exactly what I would like to learn about photoshop is to edit pictures and be able to put words in it. It would be very fun to be able to edit your own pictures for projects. I think this would be helpful because my projects could be more original and I could do cool edits and post it on tumblr and get a lot of reblogs. I think learning this would also help me do something useful with my time. This could help me long term if I want to work as a media person or someone who creates advertisements. Id like to know how to move things in a picture and how to do collagues by cutting pictures and putting them together.

The way I would like to show what I learned is to do a webpage about photoshop. It would be kind of my own portafolio with all the work I have done and all the things I have learned. I'd show my learning by putting my own edits in several ways. The title would be created by me in photoshop and the background would also be personalized by me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario