- Find a good page on youtube to watch photoshop videos.
- Try to change eye color.
- Try to change hair color
Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowTutorials: This is usefull because it tought me how to do different things in photoshop. I saw lots of this videos just to see what I found interesting and what I wanted to do in the future.
Link used to photoshop eyes and hair: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWr73zG0f3I: This was the specfic link I used to photoshop the eyes but the hair as well. It showed me some tool and how they where usefull.
I learned how to photoshop and how to use each tool for selecting different things. I used the eye tutorial for the hair because I wanted t practice a little bit more. I finally understood how to use photoshop and those tutorial where very helpfull so I want to watch some more of them. I also discovered you can whiten teeth, put on fake makeup, etc. One new skill I have is selecting things and then changing the color, saturation and brightness.
What I want to learn for next class is how to change clothes color but making it look a little bit more real that I did with the hair.




No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario